Our annual reports provide snapshots of the collaborative work across BMC2 PCI, Vascular Surgery, the Michigan Structural Heart Consortium (MISHC), and the Michigan Cardiac Rehab Network (MiCR).
In them you will find:
- Information on quality improvement goals and resulting outcomes for each registry and initiative.
- Highlights of BMC2 publications and presentations.
- Lists of Best Practice Protocols
- Overviews of the consortium's unique features, such as the peer-review process and our Patient Advisory Council.
- Insight on what to expect from BMC2 in the future.
We appreciate your dedication and partnership in these efforts. It is essential to our work and our mission of improving the quality of cardiovascular care and patient outcomes for those in Michigan and beyond. We look forward to continued collaborative learning, sharing, and growth.