We are excited to share our 2022 annual report. This report provides a snapshot of the quality improvement achievements across BMC2 PCI, Vascular Surgery, the Michigan Structural Heart Consortium (MISHC), and the Michigan Cardiac Rehab Network (MiCR).
In it you will find:
- Information on quality improvement goals in PCI, Vascular Surgery, MISHC, and MiCR as well as outcomes and patient impact.
- A brand new video featuring the efforts and outcomes of the consortium's work to reduce radiation exposure during PCI procedures in the cath lab.
- Highlights from BMC2 publications and presentations.
- Lists of Best Practice Protocols released in 2022.
- An overview of the work accomplished in collaboration with our Patient Advisory Council (PAC).
- A look to the future, including a note on the creation of our new database which will launch in the spring.
We thank you for your dedication and partnership in these efforts and look forward to continued learning, sharing, and growth.