Are you interested in launching and establishing a presence on social media professionally or do you already actively participate on social media in a professional capacity? Consider becoming a BMC2 Social Media Ambassador.
We have resources to help you get started, ensure you are following current best practices, and provide you with tools to help you share the successes of the consortium.
Contact Elizabeth Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get started.
She will help by:
- Assisting you with setting up your account(s) or reviewing current accounts to optimize your success.
- Ensuring you are following us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Giving you tips for commenting and liking posts, quote retweeting, and more.
- Sending you media reports containing consortium information for sharing.
- Sharing ready-made, editable posts and graphics to assist you in sharing BMC2 social media campaigns.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!